I hired United Corp of NJ LLC and oh what a mistake. I consider myself a savvy shopper and diligent in doing my research but I was completely misled.

I used the Home Advisor since they gave this so-called corporation a high rating boyyyy were they wrong. After spending more than $70,000 for the work – Mr. Tony went from Mr. Nice before he had the money to Mr.

Missing in Action after he had cashed the check. He doesn’t answer calls, has his so-called secretary Donna who is in fact his wifey make up alibies. He took my money – messed up the work – wanted to even get more money from me by advising he could do my roof. Are you a licensed roofer?

Or a ***-artist. His license should be revoked and his illegal workers should stop working for this tyrant.

I will not rest until I get back what he owes me…… I will take him legally and Tony hey Tony you are welcome to read all the bad reviews - everything from Yelp – Better Business Bureau – Home Advisor – Ocean County newspaper – I might even call Channel l2 NEWS! Watch out I’m coming after you!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Did not deliver.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 29, 2014.

Comments

Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania, United States #920474

This guy is a jerkoffs unitedcorp is the best company in jersey tony is a great guy this guy does not like Mexicans

Cape Coral, Florida, United States #898720

Yelp took this comment off becouse it is clearly racess he says a comment about illegals.

Cape Coral, Florida, United States #897500

This review should be removed and here are the reasons,this guy threaten me owner of unitedcorp which a police reporthas been filed for this and copys can be suppled,and he says unitedcorp has illegals working for them which is races and offending to illegals in the country 9 million .

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #896813

This guy is racest person