United Corp of NJ - Professional Service, Quality Workmanship

5 of 6 United Corp of NJ reviews

I called United Corp to have a patio and driveway installed.The owner came out to the estimate and fully explained the process and all my options.

I already got bids from 3 other contractors and United Corp beat them all, so I gave them the job. The job was completed in a week, I was really happy with everything. The crew was really helpful and listened to all my suggestions. The took what I had imagined and made it much times better!

I work so much and now I have a place to escape, right in my back yard.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 6 United Corp of NJ reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 04 #1139302

After reviewing this post,there is a patio company in Hicksville ny, this is his patio not ours unitedcorp of New jerseys

1 0 Reply

Sep 16, 2015 #1034626

You know this is a bs post. It is from a stone yard sample. Who would really have all those different kinds of some in one patio. Just sayin!

4 1 Reply

Nov 03, 2014 #894897

This must be a paid commercial/advertisement for United Corp as the company is very fraudelent. The owners name is Tony and is is very unprofessional. CUSTOMER BEWARE. They install Techo Bloc products but are not OFFICIAL TechoBloc resellers. Therefore, if anything happens, you do not have warranty with TechoBloc. Additionally, they do not warranty your products after they receive your money. They may tell you that they do but it is all a lie. To get a warranty, have the owner sign a contract on their company letter head and you put a stipulation that lack of warranty within the period will result in legal penalties against them at their expense. This company is a total sham. Also hires undocumented/illegal workers and pays them peanuts when he could hire legal US residents or citizens to perform equal or better work.

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.